Choose a good day and relax in the sublime garden, sippling a Bellini and looking across to the 11th Century cathedral.
Classic Venetian cooking and an oasis of calm near the Rialto.
It's worth a trip to Murano to sample the excellent cooking at this new kid on the block (or rather canal).
Take yourself back to the glamour of the 1930s with great French brasserie food that won't break the bank.
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013
- The Spaniards Inn 15 March 2013