A Parisian-style brasserie in the heart of Covent Garden hits the spot without breaking the bank.
Offering pre-theatre menus as stone’s throw from Covent Garden, the open plan dining room can cater for parties of any size.
The newest opening in this rapidly growing chain of (currently) 17 restaurants, spread across the home counties.
A cheap and cheerful establishment, it makes neither apologies for that fact or pretensions to the contrary.
Adorned by velvet drapes, chandeliers and murals, Sarastro is flamboyant to the point of being surreal.
- Spaghetti House 7 June 2013
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013