The waiting staff are courteous, the food is good and the prices are rock bottom for current Rome – can this really be Piazza Navona?
Good home cooking Roman-style in this family run restaurant – Mamma is doing a sterling job in the kitchen.
There’s a whole new world down some atmospheric candle-lit stairs in the basement – deliciously cool even on the hottest day.
A genuinely Roman menu offers substantial dishes alongside a broad range of pizzas.
Not so much a restaurant, more a place to go whenever you need to sit down and relax.
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013
- The Spaniards Inn 15 March 2013