Great food, friendly service and a haven of peace right near Piazza Venezia in the heart of Rome
When Rome is busy there’s no doubt that its seemingly endless rooms, in the old Jewish ghetto, can be a godsend.
Each indoor dining room is unique and intimate, decorated with fabulous oil paintings and mirrors. The bubbling fountains add to the festive atmosphere.
- Spaghetti House 7 June 2013
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013