Escape from the crowds thronging the Spanish Steps in a classy new establishment offering whatever type of sustenance you need, from midday until midnight.
Opening just three years ago, Ristorante Life is already a very well-known Roman restaurant.
A real Roman restaurant a stone’s throw from the Fountain of Trevi.
Just off the Corso is this reliable destination for taster platters of Roman and Mediterranean specialities.
Serving up classic Roman cooking for more than 50 years, it couldn’t look more traditional if it tried.
Take a break from peering at animals with a long lunch at the zoo cafeteria.
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013
- The Spaniards Inn 15 March 2013