Bill Wyman’s Sticky Fingers, opened in 1989, is packed with rock and roll memorabilia – Stones paintings, pictures and platinum albums.
Bill Wyman’s American diner style eaterie, complete with memorabilia and celebrity spotting.
A jungle theme park as restaurant offers tweely named kiddie food at adult prices.
A taste of American cooking in Covent Garden, in surroundings that couldn’t be more English.
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013
- The Spaniards Inn 15 March 2013