A little Moroccan grotto of delight on Crouch Hill, the smell of shisha greets you at the door.
On the bar are a hookah pipe and an ornate bird cage, conjuring up ideas of Tunisia.
Settle in for a few drinks, a hearty Moroccan feast or a pot of calming tea in the heart of one of North London’s little gems.
If gorgeous, succulent, reasonably priced North African fare is what you’re craving, start planning your visit to Azou
- Spaghetti House 7 June 2013
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013