Algiubagiò has long been a great bar but now there are great restaurant options too, looking across to Murano and San Michele
Not only has some fine, interesting cooking from the kitchen, but a delightful ambience too.
A classy menu at keen prices that keeps its clientele coming back time and again.
If you’re within five minutes walk of the Ponte Guglie and need a refuelling stop, this should fit the bill.
Informal and friendly service, and food a cut above the basic family fare.
- Spaghetti House 7 June 2013
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013