Risoteca Oniga has an enviable position, looking across the delightful Campo San Barnaba towards the church.
Al fresco opportunities aplenty to watch the neverending variety of water traffic on the Giudecca Canal.
Tiny but perfectly formed establishment with a menu constructed each day from whatever’s good at the markets.
Queues attest to a collective hankering for good, simple food in a congenial atmosphere.
Simple, no-nonsense quality food just a step from the Frari – and popular with students.
Popular with big Italian family parties, this is no-nonsense food in huge portions and at keen prices.
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013
- The Spaniards Inn 15 March 2013