A treasure of a restaurant right near the Rialto Bridge, Venice
Across the narrow Calle from their restaurant Tavernetta San Maurizio Mehdy, Mauro and Silvia have opened a take-away.
Murano has a lot of restaurants but most don’t aspire beyond the basics of Venetian cooking. But there are exceptions.
Risoteca Oniga has an enviable position, looking across the delightful Campo San Barnaba towards the church.
Not only has some fine, interesting cooking from the kitchen, but a delightful ambience too.
Al fresco opportunities aplenty to watch the neverending variety of water traffic on the Giudecca Canal.
- Spaghetti House 7 June 2013
- Ristorante da Sabrina 20 April 2013
- Acquastanca 14 April 2013
- Brasserie Zédel 3 April 2013
- Locanda Cipriani 1 April 2013